Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Share initiatives and actions which made your community grow, from editor competitions to social media activities. Swap ideas and tips and help strengthen the global Waze community

The Best GPS Program Ever

Post by TommyDam
Waze saves me a lot of time outsmarting traffic as they call it and it is. It took me of a traffic jam I was supposed to go into and in the last moment I opened my favorite gps program. my previous gps program was my dashcam with gps dodls460w https://www.kaze.co.il/products/1/dod-ls460w which was good for road video montioring but not for traffic.
TommyDam

POSTER_ID:17090866

Send a message

Post by Killerfrom05
Welcome to Waze.

Share you experience. Share you problem. Provide feedback to your local community. With just by using Waze daily (just on your Waze mobile client/application), you already help Waze. Be a responsible Waze user or editor by providing a good report or edit. Join your local Waze Community (where applicable: Forum / Facebook / Slack ect ect ) and learn from your them.

Happy Wazing!
Killerfrom05
Send a message

Post by MyFido13
Traveling from NC to Ga. Major accident! Waze saved us hours with the detour. Yes! Best driving app ever. Thank You!!
MyFido13
Send a message

Post by sylo91
Yes it's true! I'm using it on daily basis. It's easy also to catch fast with my friend! :D
sylo91
Send a message
Love to travel. Polish writer. marketinginsider.pl

Post by ZekiEgeli
TommyDam wrote:Waze saves me a lot of time outsmarting traffic as they call it and it is. It took me of a traffic jam I was supposed to go into and in the last moment I opened my favorite gps program. my previous gps program was my dashcam with gps dodls460w https://www.kaze.co.il/products/1/dod-ls460w which was good for road video montioring but not for traffic.
Yeah I use Waze to outsmart traffic as well, working great for me...
ZekiEgeli
Send a message