Post by DougGerman26
I've given up on expecting my points to be updated. I only get a fraction of the points I should get for the miles I drive. If they can't get it right they should just ditch the points system. The app is good, and the price is right :) but this points thing just hacks people off.
DougGerman26
Send a message

Post by GGMeow80
Been having the same issue of not getting points!! This past week I've driven over 2000 km from Ontario to Nova Scotia and got nothing for points?!?!
GGMeow80
Send a message

Post by Its10Thirty
Been using waze almost every day, only I'm not getting any points for using the app while driving, or any random candy drops. Kinda disappointing :(
Its10Thirty
Send a message

Post by jraedupree
I've been stuck on the same score for several days now, despite driving >500 miles AND making multiple reports. I've noticed this has happened before. How often are scores supposed to update, and why don't they update at least once a day?
jraedupree
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
Is this for edit counts too? =P
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
How many reports are you making every day?

And it should be noted... that we are users just like you here on the forum =/.

We can mostly only ask, postulate, and provide what information we know. We are not Waze Staff and they will most likely not post here. You would need to go to the appropriate form for that.
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
amytoscano wrote:Just restarted my account at 0 points by deleting and reopening an account. I drove easily 150 miles today and reported things as I passed on the highway, I also apparently got the candy where I was driving with a friend also using the app. Yet absolutely NO points or miles are associated with my account.

I have a Galaxy S5 and have downloaded and reinstalled the app multiple times in the last 24 hours and I am so disappointed.
Restarting the application will not resolve the issue - overall, points are not updated in real time. Please try waiting a few days to see if the points come in, or until the weekly points are calculated on Monday.
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by Marcin_S
@Montmartre_Mokotow, see Polish forum - dołącz do Polskiego forum

Sent from mobile
Marcin_S
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Micheleks
Suddenly in the past 2 weeks my points are not updating at all! I have been stuck with the same points and am no longer being updated! I drive daily and also do gas station updates and none are being added! What happened??? I have been on 47,697 points for quite a while!

MicheleKS
Micheleks
Send a message

Post by Micheleks
Thank you!
Micheleks
Send a message